Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gluten-free, Hot Cross Buns & Fake Plastic Fish

No post today but you can go read my guest post over at Beth Terry's Fake Plastic Fish. Beth has been having an issue with eyesight, not ideal for a blogger, so please leave a comment, wishing her well. Here again is a photo of Liz and Ian, from Surrey, who absolutely charmed me this past week. Read our full conversation about tote bags in the guest post. Thanks to Ian, I have been experimenting with gluten-free bread. More and more people eat gluten-free. He told me his mum bakes a similar type of bread for him. Yesterday it was hot cross buns. Different guests, different needs. And, it’s gardening time, so I will be busy installing the new bench I bought at Sonflowers, for the area behind the cottage, and planting a decorative garden over the next few days …