Monday, June 20, 2011

Chez Sven Featured in Cape Cod View

Last weekend I retrieved the mail, as usual, and was leafing through the latest issue of Cape Cod View, when a photo caught my eye: OUR dining room. What was a photo of our dining room, taken by Cape photographer Dan Cutrona, doing in Cape Cod View? Then I looked at the byline and realized the article had been written by a reporter who called a few months ago from the Cape Cod Times. Apparently, the CCT was not interested in her report on green accommodation, so she must have taken the piece elsewhere. The July issue arrived just in time to show my son and his family before they left for California. If you get a chance, pick up a copy. And, once you have read the magazine and do not need it anymore, please let me know so I can have a second and third. Thanks!