Tuesday, May 15, 2007

When the Innkeeper is Out ....

An innkeeper cannot always be near the phone or email. It has happened recently that I received an email message from future guests professing to be "green people." When I eagerly tried to answer them regarding availability, I discovered the email address they had left me was not working. I tried six times, all in vain. Today I received a phone call from someone named "Jim." I returned the call and reached a message machine belonging to "Sarah." Jim and Sarah may be trying to reserve a room at Chez Sven together, but Sarah's message machine made it clear that I was reaching a work number. Hopefully all this will soon be cleared up. The reason I am putting this information in the blog is to make clear that I always, always return calls and emails, even when we have no availability. Should you try to reach me and I fail to respond, please try again! Here is our Studio, with the awesome purple tulips in flower in front of the main house.