Friday, September 30, 2011

Wellfleet Makes the Boston Globe Again!

Wellfleet made the Boston Globe yet again, in a column called "A Tank Away," with information on Oysterfest, which takes place in two weeks time. There are only two bed & breakfasts listed as accommodation, and one is Chez Sven, although we have been fully booked for Oysterfest since spring. I'm really glad to have been mentioned in the Globe, but I wish the author had suggested readers check out my blog, too. I mean, how many innkeepers write blogs that are actually interesting? What I don't understand is why mine doesn't get more attention from, say, travel journalists? If you are reading, you know Chez Sven Blog provides up-to-date and varied information on life here on the Outer Cape. I feel fortunate to have former Selectman Dale Donovan as a fan. How do I know? He told me so. At Boogie-by-the Bay, Lisa Brown gave a hug and thanked me for writing daily. "I never comment, but I do read," she declared. Perhaps we should think of this blog as the best-kept secret in town?