Friday, July 08, 2011

Spend a Beautiful Day at a Wellfleet Beach ...

I woke up to clouds this morning. Perfect weather makes all the difference, doesn't it? The first thing our Green Room guests, from Scotland, asked me yesterday afternoon was whether we had been having good beach weather. I was able to reply, yes, that it had been sunny and hot for a week now and probably would remain that way, according to the weatherman. They were happy. I was happy. Everyone was happy. I hope you are happy, too, contemplating the Atlantic Ocean, above. Now that you have enjoyed these photos taken at Newcomb Hollow on Wednesday, I need to ask something. Did you read my blog post yesterday? If so, have you contacted your senator and representative about the Safer Alternatives Bill, soon to be brought before the Massachusetts legislature? If not, there's still time. Signing the two letters takes less than a minute. We need to regulate toxic chemicals in our environment. Please help. Thanks!