Thursday, May 26, 2011

What's Happening Memorial Day Weekend?

Memorial Day Weekend is right around the corner. There are lots of fun things going on, and I would be remiss if I did not remind you. First off, don't miss the Preservation Hall Annual Birdhouse Auction, May 29th, from 11 to 1, always a fun event. Come support our new community center and provide your feathered friends with tastefully decorated homes. I love seeing the birdhouses. Wellfleetians are so creative! This event is one of my absolute favorites. Not to say I don't enjoy the Yard Sale at the Dump, organized by Cape Cool. The 18th annual will take place May 28th from 8 to 3, beside the Swap Shop. I try to contribute something every year. Finally, on Monday evening, starting at 5:30, local acts, including Ball & Chain, and Squidda, will be performing at the Beachcomber. What a terrific way to start the season, and hey, the sun decided to shine!