Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where I Write ...

During the month of May, I am participating in a Blogathon and today's suggested topic is, "My Top 5 Favorite Places to Write." Since a lap-top is not something I own, my writing activities are essentially confined to my office. Therefore, I do not have five favorite places to write. But, since I do have imagination, here are my choices: 1.) My office, ie. Chez Sven, in winter; 2.) Chez Sven, outside in summer; 3.) the Wellfleet Public Library, where people gather to use the marvelous machines with names like Patience, Hope, and Harmony; 4.) PB Boulangerie Bistro, where it's possible to pig out on croissants and other goodies while checking email; 5.) Wellfleet Preservation Hall, on the front steps, or in the back garden. Where is your favorite place to write?