Saturday, June 23, 2007

Vacation = Relaxation

Perfect weather in Wellfleet this weekend. Here are photos of a few of our recent guests, relaxing in the garden. My neighbor commented on their contentment and said she would love to be able to stretch out on a lounge chair herself and enjoy her visit the same way but must stay busy preparing her house for summer tenants. It is a good year to come to Wellfleet. My guests report amazing numbers of whales on whale-watching trips from Provincetown, breaching humpbacks for the most part. They also tell me the premiere of “The Clean House” at Wellfleet Harbor Actors’ Theatre (new Julie Harris Stage) last Thursday was a memorable experience. I hope to be able to fit in an evening out myself one of these days. All in all, June 2007 has been a wonderful month for vacationing on Cape Cod ...