Thursday, June 28, 2007

Confirmation of Innkeeper Experience

Here is the view from the Studio steps, towards the main house. This blog had only 32 hits yesterday, but 1077 during the month of June. Readers do not always leave comments, which makes it hard to know what people think. I was wondering about the exasperation blog I wrote a couple days ago when I received this message from Linda Murphy at the Bird's Nest B & B in Tivoli, New York, confirming other innkeepers have had identical experience and feel the same way: "Hi, I've enjoyed reading your blog because I too have a bed and breakfast ...our 14th year. The early phone calls made me laugh - when the phone rings at 6 a.m., I think something bad, someone has died, and I hear 'Do you have availability tonight? ...' Thanks for a great site, great info, and great pictures."