Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Reviews Praise Ebook

Today I have two great reviews to share, as well as a guest post at Smarter Travel and an interview on Huffington Post... Patricia Borns suggests my ebook as "Wellfleet Summer Reading" on Boston.com's Globe-Trotting. Popular blogger Donna Hull, who writes My Itchy Travel Feet, The Baby Boomer's Guide to Travel, recommends "Learning About Wellfleet from a Local." My ebook on Wellfleet is also mentioned in an interview I did with Irene Levine for Huffington Post. Finally, I was asked to write a guest post for Smarter Travel. Check out, "Yes, You Can Do Cape Cod on a Budget." If you are on Facebook and have not yet LIKEd the ebook, please do so. And, spread the word. Every little bit helps ... Soon I will let you know how many copies we have sold, and how that breaks down. If you have not yet purchased the ebook, please do so through my author's site, which allows more of the proceeds to go to the Wellfleet Food Pantry (rather than Amazon). Thank you!