Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wellfleet's Shipwreck & Renovation Update

Knowing how many people are interested in the shipwreck, we went down to see if it was still there on Easter Sunday. It was! There is a meeting about Wellfleet's future this evening at the library. As much as I would have liked to have attended, I simply did not have the energy. Sven and I were away for two days in order to accommodate a couple from England and their two small children, who booked the cottage months ago. We are yearning to have the electricity back in the main house, which maybe, just maybe, will happen next week so that we do not have to move anymore and can start receiving guests in Liberty Coin Suite as well. The template man came yesterday, so our counter-top will arrive in two weeks. As soon as I got home, I started painting. The plumber is scheduled for next week as well, so this renovation is, in fact, advancing ...