Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Praise for Chezsven Blog

I have received several requests for my thoughts regarding the rentals tax proposal, on the Town Warrant. I really appreciate having readers suggest topics for this blog and usually file them away for future reference. The rentals tax, however, will be voted upon in less than two weeks ... While writing Chezsven Blog over the past six years, it has often occurred to me that Wellfleet could do with a newspaper, since neither the Banner nor the Cape Cod Times really focuses on our little town. That being said, I will do my best to share what I know on the subject but cannot fit it into my schedule today. Instead, here's a nice compliment that was forwarded to me, sent out by Barbara Gray to members of the Forum Board: "This is a great blog reporting on our meetings (candidates night scroll down) and other matters of recycling etc. giving next day reports for us to see. Please utilize it the best way advisable = at least read it from time to time."

Regular blog reader Peter Hall was good enough to forward his response to me: "Yes, it is a wonderful and very informative blog. I have been following it for a long time now, and make a point of regularly checking it. No, I do not know of any others in its class."