Saturday, April 11, 2009

Change Is On The Way


Instead of looking out the window at today's rain, let's contemplate changes, as does this tourist, determined to make the most of her day at the beach. I photographed her last week and could not resist this ultimate image of relaxation and contentment. She was the only person on the beach. Note the bottle of wine and placement of the umbrella, just in case. This person has attitude. She is ready for anything. Speaking of changes, this will be one of the last photos I post taken with my old camera. My son has provided a fancy hand-me-down from Sony, and I cannot wait for the sunshine to try using it. Other changes are in store as well. He is busy working on a new Web site for the bed & breakfast. Not that there is anything wrong with the old one, but my son likes change and is very modern. So, stay tuned. Soon I will place the link here.