Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Warm Weather = Let's Go To Wellfleet!!

I did not intend to blog today, but the beautiful weather has brought inquiries for weekend accommodation, and Seagull Cottage is booked already. Sven and I are both madly painting. I am finishing up the windows in the new green room. Sven is touching up the outdoor furniture. The refrigerator is still stored in the Studio. We have hopes that the carpenters will return Friday to finish a few odd jobs, including installation of the fridge and the dishwasher. Since I am not 100% sure they will come, I am afraid we cannot have guests in the main house yet. There is availability for the first weekend in May, however. Since there is no time to go to the beach, I thought I would share this photo with everyone out there who has been dreaming of summer today ...